(例) I wa glad. ( I knew the news.)
-> I was glad to know the news.
1. He was happy. (He had a letter from his friend.)
2. She grew up. (She became a great singer.)
3. (I was surprised.) Tom won (the) first prize.
4. Bill rushed to the station. (He wanted to catch the train.)
5. (I was ill.) I stayed home all day.
6. (I had finished the homework.) I went out to play.
7. (The weather was nice.) We has a picnic at the state park.
8. (She didn't know his number.) We had a picnic at the state park.
9. (We had a snowstorm.) We could not go to the concert.
10. Kate was giggling. (She put her hand over her mouth.)
11. (Tom is a man of wealth.) Tom is not happy at all.
12. (I will tell you the truth.) He took the bribe.
次の1-6 の文を完成するのに最も適当なものをA - Dより１つ選びなさい。
1 Tom was really glad ___.
A to his surprise
B for all the news
C having know the news
D to know the news
2 The sailor went to Africa ___.
A without return
B never to return
C with no returning
D in spite of retunring
3 ___ I have no experience in this kind of job.
A Due to honest
B As regards honest
C Talking of honest
D To be honest
4 ___ she knows a lot about the town.
A Having lived here before
B To have lived here before
C Living here before
D To live here before
5 ___ today, I feel very weak.
A Having not eaten anything
B To have not eaten
C Not having eaten anything
D Not to have eaten
6 Waiting for the train to come, ___.
A my handbag was stolen
B someone stle my handbag
C the hadbag was robbed
D I had my handbag stolen
高校２年生の女の子がTOEIC 555 点を取ってきてくれました。
listening と reading の得点はアンバランスでしたが。
回答を待ってます。 <- クリックしてください。